Some things I know...

There are some things that I know to be true that have been extremely helpful at this time of change in my life. There are lessons I have learned in the past that lead me to a path of peace and confidence.
1) I know that God has a purpose and plan for my life!
2) I know that family is the most important part of life!
3) I know that God hears and answers prayers!
4) I know that faith always proceeds the miracle!
5) I know that strength comes from keeping the commandments!
5) I know that the atonement of Jesus Christ provides hope and happiness!
6) I know that this life is not the end that Jesus Christ rose again!
7) I know that Joseph Smith Saw God and Jesus Christ!
8) I know that the Book of Mormon is true!
9) I know that God places angels in our path to help us make it back to Him!
10) I know that trials give us growing pains, and growing pains help us to grow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ode to the "Great Harvester"

The Battle to Be Still

Becoming Better, Not Bitter